..but we use it everyday. It's convenient.
I just wanted to start this blog with something not "meme-ish". Lots of people HATE being tagged but I don't know if I'm weird or people are just cranky. I actually love being tagged. So anyway, Andrea tagged me a few weeks back and I only got around to writing this post today. Here goes.
1. Food you hate - Durian. I can't take the smell! I used to hate dinuguan (blood stew..tama ba?), siopao (sabi nila made from cats), and maling (sabi din nila may fetus daw!!! waah!) but I eat them now though they still don't count as favorites.
2. Fruits you hate - Durian pa rin! I don't like lychee either.
3. Veggies that you hate - I love veggies but even I can't take "ligaw na ampalaya". I love eating the normal variety of ampalaya but the ones my mom like to pick off from weeds are just too bitter.
4. Celebrities or people that you hate - Angelina Jolie...but only when I'm feeling jealous. I actually like her and respect her...except when I see Mark's face getting REALLY happy. Insecure!!! :p It is a rare thing for me to thoroughly dislike actual people I meet, but when I do Mark starts trying to convince me to "stop the hate". I get a bit too passionate about it...
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - PWS and going to hospitals. Dealing with health insurance people and some doctors (actually just one) who makes me feel like sh*t for not being able to afford all the therapies, medications, and vaccines my son needs. It makes me burning mad, guilty, weak, and hopeless all at the same time. They have absolutely no idea what it's like! Burn them in, well not hell because that would be too much, maybe in boiling oil for even just a few seconds? Agh! I HATE remembering that!
6. TV shows or movies that you hate - Jackass (I won't link to it). I know I'm corny but I don't like stuff like that. It's plain stupid. Stupid isn't always funny for me. I do see the appeal at times though I try to stay clear of them before I start acquiring a taste for it.
7. Type of music that you hate - I just know when I don't like something but I can't really hate a certain "type" of music since once in a while a real good song comes out and it surprises me that it's from a genre I don't really listen to.
8. Household chore that you hate - Washing dishes. Isn't that the universal disliked chore?
9. Things you hate about the world - Sickness, Intolerance, Apathy. I still believe (sometimes...hehe) that if we all cared for each other (even if just in general terms) then the problems will be solved...except maybe for diseases, which need research. Sigh.
10. Things you hate about yourself - Pride, laziness and being too reactive. I want to be more proactive and not get bogged down too easily.