Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick Post

My poor negelected blog needs a little attention but I don't feel like writing a long post right now so here's a few things that I should (but am not sure I would) blog about in greater length.
  • Our short Bicol vacation - Mark missed the flight, Sam and I had loads of fun, our stay was extended to a week because we missed the flight home. I love Mark's nephews and nieces!
  • Bagwis reunion - Again it was fun. Glad Jas made it. Stayed up too late and missed the Divisoria shopping with my Uncle the next day.
  • Christmas shopping - Haven't done any of it yet. Started writing the list tonight. Decided I WON'T wrap gifts this Christmas or if I do will use olf magazines/newspapers and a pretty ribbon instead. I encourage everyone to do this. Not only will it help our environment (generate less waste - REUSE!) but it will also help cut your shopping cost.
  • Christmas dilemma - I like it that we have lots of options on what to do and with whom to celebrate this holiday season with but I also hate it because it is hard to decide! That's one of the main adjustments you need to make when you get married. ^_^
  • Self - Still struggling with lots of things but determined to beat it no matter how long it takes. If Britney Spears can make a comeback why can't I? Hehe.
  • Sam - Got spoilt with all the vacations to relatives. He's starting to spit his veggies out now and loves to make this cute crying face to get what he wants. Absolutely adorable but buckling down on discipline again.

Am sure I forgot so many other things. Hoepfully though it won't take me two months to come up with a post again.

No comments: