- Best Noche Buena in a long time. I will post about our Balagtasclan reunion and the mini-party mom set-up for the kids who were going around next time.
- Great time during New Year too. Spent it with Mark's parents and brother's family in Pacita. This also warrants it's own post complete with pictures.
- Regrets: I didn't get to download a 2008 background for my old phone like I did last year. I loved the corny 2007 background.
- Goals: Get a little more fit (am at my heaviest weight ever). Lose some girth. Work on my mental state. Become responsible at work. Have a more structured day for me and Sam. Go on real dates with Mark. Start praying and reading the Bible again.
- Issues: Possibility of having an actual office job (part-time).
- Pressing questions on my mind: Which scenario do I actually fear? Am I escaping the fact that I'm a failure as a mom if I work or that I'm a failure as a career girl?
- Mood: Existentialist mode (which simply means I'm confused). Help! :p
- The holidays
- Sleepover of Ninong Ian's latest luurve and our get-together with BEDMI minus Ian and Mart (plus Cha of course).
- Mark's Mama and me finally opening up to each other about how we felt about me and Mark getting married at first.
- Sam's pa-cute/beautiful eyes mode and other new skills.
- The next book to the series I am reading.
- Ceramic iron (for my short hair).
- New clothes. Yay!
- Washing machine.
- House decors (Ref magnets whee!)
Here's to me posting more frequently!!!
P.S. Thanks to everyone who sent gifts to Sam. Wasn't able to say thank you to anyone really. How embarrassing! We (hehe kasama kami sa nag enjoy sa toys) loved them all!!!