Alam ko mas mukhang bakasyon, but can I help it if the place was utterly beautiful?
Places/Things I saw/visited:
- San Juanico Bridge - So excited about this kasi since bata pa tinuturo na sa School.
- Limestone formations in Marabut - Sa tabi-tabi lang pero ang ganda!
- BFAR center in Samar - They culture abalone, king crabs, and lapu-lapu there.
- Surf Camp - The Aboitiz-owned resort was stunning.
- Endless beaches.
- McArthur landing site (ano ba tawag dito?)
- Imelda's house - We didn't stop by to visit though so glimpse lang nito.
- Kilawin na tanigue - Kakaiba kilawin dun may gata...yummm...
- Ormoc pineapples - Really small and didn't look good but they were really sweet and hindi makati sa dila.
- Moron - Hindi yung tao. Yung suman na may tsokolate ang kalahati.
- Sumang gabi - I don't know what it's called but it's the best suman ever. May nuts and butter and ewan ko pa.
- The swimming dog
- The fisher folk - Grabe best best bunch of people to travel with. Mabilis mag work and all so friendly, genuine, hardworking and with a good life story to tell.
- Tuba - Sipped just a little. It was surprisingly good...sweet. Fresh from harvest kasi daw.
- Taking pictures - Nakaka-addik pala mag kuha ng pictures pag super ganda ng tanawin!