Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wish List

It's almost Christmas and I have my wish list up on my sidebar. ;-)

Ok so the truth is that i didn't put it up for Christmas but am experimenting with this Amazon Affiliates thing. Knowing my audience though I probably wouldn't earn even a cent (just like in Adsense). Still keeping it up because I am learning lots of things and it'll be useful for when I finally set up my pet projects. I do hope I earn from my own blogs/websites eventually. So don't be surprised if different ads and what nots keep on popping up and disappearing in this blog for the next few weeks. BTW I really do need a nicer header. Who feels like making me one? I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to anything artistic.

In the meantime though my wish list will serve to help remind my hubby about the gifts that I do want to receive. ^_^

No comments: