Monday, October 10, 2005

Still am not swimming: My lame but valid(?) excuses

I’m so busy with my new baby and our struggling business that I neither have time nor energy to swim at all, not to mention no money too. Another problem of mine is my swimsuit. You see I had this great 2 piece gray with pink piping sporty swimsuit which I wore during my pre-pregnancy days. It fits me fine again but one look at my horrible stretchmarks would make anybody want to turn away (that is if they’re polite :p). And if you think that I should just buy a new one remember: new baby+sick baby+struggling business=no money. _ Am pretty sure we would get through this rough patch…i just hope it would be sooner than soon. I miss swimming!!!

1 comment:

armikatrina said...

hannah, i miss swimming also!!!

tara!