Saturday, October 08, 2005

Picking up my lazy butt...

If I were catholic the sin i would be most guilty of is SLOTH. I am lazy lazy lazy… I loooove to sleep and lounge around doing nothing productive. So I’ve got to kick my bad habits. I want to be a good mom. I’ve got to wake up when I don’t want to. Clean up when its the last thing I’d rather do. Plan OUR day, plan OUR week, plan OUR life.

“The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
~ Jill Churchill


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. but it's so hard to plan, to work, to get up. It's a lot more comfortable to stay in bed... lalo na pag umuulan-ulan.

Hehe

Ako din guilty dyan pero most of the time distracted lang ako kaya walang natatapos na trabaho.

Tulad ng pagb-blog... Hay, yoko na mag-masters...