Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wasn't tagged by anybody

...but i still want to do this anyway. Got this from Jam's blog.

I'd like to think I would have unraveled that fence with my teeth if I'd had to, but the reality is that I was completely helpless. I prayed, Lord, walk every step with him. Keep him warm and bring him back to me safely.

*****


So the book nearest me was a momma book. Surprise surprise! It's actually a book Angel gave me when I was still pregnant with Sam.

I wonder how many times I would have to feel as helpless as that woman as a mom. It seems that kids are good at that, making you feel helpless and teaching us to trust in God to make it all right.

*****


Instructions:

1. grab the nearest book.
2. open the book to page 123.
3. find the fifth sentence.
4. post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! i know you were thinking about it! just pick up whatever is closest.
6. tag three people.

Won't bother to tag anyone since I wasn't tagged anyway. ^_^

No comments: