Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ink Blot Test / FSMA plug

I'm having fun with these tests. Here's the state of my unconcious mind right now.

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

link to Ink Blot Test

**** It's nice to know that my head's still screwed on tight. The drive for peace must have something to do with my current all new involvement with the Foundation for Prader Willi Research . I'm a new member and am excited and all worked up thinking of ways I can contribute to research for PWS and also towards educating Filipinos about children with special needs. BTW I've been meaning to post about this for sometime now...

Please try using GoodSearch as your search engine even for just a day. Google fans as we are, Mark and I use GoodSearch instead of Google to help support the Families of SMA. Although Sam was just misdiagnosed will still do feel very much for the families and victims of SMA. You to can support FSMA by using GoodSearch. When you get to GoodSearch's homepage type FSMA on the charity you are supporting and then click on verify. From then on each time you use GoodSearch $0.01 goes to FSMA. I still use Google though for getting definitions, converting stuff, and at times when I just can't seem to get the results I want. Hehe. As a whole though GoodSearch gives pretty much decent results. It should, after all its powered by Yahoo. :p


No comments: