Sunday, August 27, 2006

Quiz

Tired of cramming and writing endless words making my work presentable. My fault shouldn't cram but I'd rather have some moral support and appreciation for my hard work. Writing IS hard wark too even if it may not seem that way to some. Anway nedd a break after taking an unwanted break that ate up my awake time. But I have no right to complain I'm the one cramming after all. So this is what I'm doing to get away from writing...writing mindlessly and posting my quiz results for Money Profile.

No matter how much money you have, you don't use money to enhance your image with others. You evaluate yourself and others by their intangible qualities, not by their possessions. If you do pursue money, it is for reasons other than the need for social power and prestige.


Ah. Got to go back to work. Wash face. Drink water. Pray for a clear mind. Get going. Be done before the sunrises hopefully. Unless I fall asleep just a couple thousand words left...

1 comment:

thea said...

I think twas in Pisay where we got this cramming bug.

Han, if you ever find an antidote for it please let me know. My deadlines are looming and I'm blogging.