Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Everyone knows how its nothing's ever the same as your first time. Whatever kind of first time that is. Got two interesting new "first times".

1. Bit in the nose - Was playing with Sam last night. He has no history of biting people so as usual I decided to smell his breath waiting for him to maybe lick my nose. He likes to lick people but didn't seem to know anything about biting...that was until I felt something latch on my nose! Ahhh. Pure agony! Since I couldn't push away some because I didn't want to scare him and because it felt like he was going to rip my nose off if I did I think I ended up moaning and saying stuff I don't remember. The only thing I remember saying was "In Jesus name" as if trying to ward off some eveil thing. When he stopped after what seemed like eternity Mark, Dad, and Silas laughed at me and wondered at the deep "Chicklet" marks on my nose. As for me I think I just cried a bit but after the pain subsided I felt so proud. Lumalakas na si Sam!!! Ang sakit mangagat!

2. Caught by Microsoft - The image speaks for itself. Bad trip. Ka-praning. Its my fault for using pirated stuff but they shouldn't use their updates to track people down!

2 comments:

jem said...

madami sa torrent sites ng fix para jan sa 'genuine' logon.

Hannah Grace said...

Jem prang pa bigay na rin hdd ko. Ngayon nga ibang PC na gamit ko kaya yun di na rin problema...Hehe