- Obama has clinched the democratic nomination.
- I'm happy.
- You can read Obama's victory speech here.
- Clinton is trying to gain political leverage by not immediately withdrawing from the race and stressing that she had 18 million people vote for her.
- McCain's speech paled in comparison to Obama's. He must be shaking in his boots.
- I can't believe Obama's character...He won but he didn't make it all about him.
- I don't think I've respected anyone (at least I can't remember anyone right now since I'm still in Obama mania mode) as much as I respect him.
- I seriously need (sige na nga want pala to) an Obama mama shirt...for Sam and for me. Mark would love to have one but not the mama kind.
Obama Baby shirt from Sandbox Threads