Tagged by Mark.
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
This will be hard. I am almost not weird at all so am having a hard time coming up with 6 things.
1. I am scared of live chickens (I am scared of all things classified under Aves but chickens scare me the most). I think it is more of disgust most of the time but I realize I am scared when ever I get caught unaware. All my friends know this. It's called alektorophobia. It's common actually. Not so weird. I love eating chicken though.
2. I have a strong aversion to stepping on manholes whether the cover seems solid or not. Maybe if I go someplace where I can be sure that all covers are solid then I will stop being anal about not stepping on them. I don't think this is weird though but stems out of caution. People DO fall in manholes!
3. I can't write unless the pressure level is high enough. I know it's just called procrastination and and lack of discipline. If it gets too high though I can't write either, which is called fear. Mark would call this entry - making excuses.
4. I close my eyes (unintentionally) when it looks like something bad is going to happen. This is the reason why Sam fell flat on his face even though I was just about 3 feet away from him. No harm really done that time though since he just fell off balance while sitting on the edge of our very low mattress. Working on eliminating the problem though.
5. I tend to blab too much and ask too much questions while having sex. Nuff said.
6. Like Mark I actually feel comfortable now in my "bigger" body. I had a distorted body image before I got pregnant and was convinced I was too fat. Now I know I was not. I do need to lose just a few pounds (maybe 5 or 10) to be trim and get this belly off but I am really happier with my body now. It wouldn't turn anybody on but the most important thing is it doesn't turn ME off.
I am tagging (Huwat naunahan na ako ni Che at Mark sa madaming tao!) Ate Pearl, Melany, Andrea, Jem Bunao (complete name pa noh?), the Manasans.