Friday, July 09, 2004

What Video Game Character Am I?

Been reading Diego's Blog and followed the link to What Video Game Character Am I?. I dont think I am like Mario since my friends are pretty tame. So I tried answering it again and this time it said that I'm a defender-ship. I still dont think so. So I guess I have a pretty warped self-image or I don't know how to answer the questions.... : ) 'Twas fun though.

----
The Result:


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.


I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.


----

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Defender-ship.I am a Defender-ship.


I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

3 comments:

JAm said...

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

ives said...

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

Anonymous said...

Cesar here.

I'm a:

Thrust-ship

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

But I really wanna be a:

Kung Fu Master

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

Kumusta? Havajob? Gotajob? Jobajob?