Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Blogging for Elijah and Sam

It seems that the only time I remember to blog is when I feel nostalgic. Despite repeated promises that I'll be blogging more often, I haven't gotten around to actually doing so. Tonight though, after seeing Sam's old pics, and how this rusty old blog has helped chronicle his life, I just had to post again. After all, I want to be able to look back 6 years from now and reminisce not just about Sam's journey, but Elijah's as well.

Here's a few pics to start me off...


Elijah's first day on earth. Feb 16, 2011.


Kuya Sam and Eli's first gimmick together. Pagpapa-araw sa Bago Bantay.


Three+ months and smiling really widely.


Four+ months. Standing really well and learning to take care of Kuya already.


That's it for now. Since may netbook na ko and internet sa bahay, I should be able to post more pics more often.

No comments: