Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Blood Old Blog

I wanted to start this blog about kids with special needs. The topic, being so dear to my heart, got me all confused becaue I just couldn't decide how to approach it, what to do, where to start. In short, it's been more than a year since I last updated it. However, I have decided to just go ahead and let it take shape on it's own. 

If anyone wants to help please feel free to lend your advice, skill (web design and writers), time, and even just links and clicks (I want to start getting real traffic there). As of now it's almost empty. I will be getting a real domain (paging Ate) within the week. Will be posting about again the next time there's any real significant change. In the meantime blogging about it here might help me get a bit more motivated.

1 comment:

dreamwalker said...

Han - domain perhaps by early November, oks? Will be posting on the blog sooner, though.