Just am not feeling sleepy. Have no articles to rush. Read most of my mail. Checked friendster. Gave Sam his milk and lulled him to sleep. Texted Mark. Read some. But I still couldn't sleep.
Better do some catch up blogging. Just snippets cause I don't really feel like writing.
- Nikki's supposed to visit tomorrow. Hope he makes it.
- Sam's taking Motillium. I think the syringe that came with it is really cool.
- Mark and Angel are finally done (I think) with their MACZEDAM project. Yay! Mark can now have 2-day weekends.
- Am posting for Scigg.com. Yes the idea's a rip off from digg but give it a chance. At least look it up and vote for one of my posts. It's a job-related thing I at least really enjoy doing. :p
- Am also maintaining two blogs. One about blackjack and the other about betting systems and tools. I don't think I can post the URL though cause technically I don't exist. Although writing for those blogs is pretty easy it bugs me that no one reads the blogs. The blog is after all just a section of the site and most probably exists just to provide regular fresh content to the site as part of SEO. Ugh. If not for the money it'll depress me that my efforts in writing gets so wasted.
- I need a Paypal account to get more projects. Not a real priority though.
- Plan on doing a fundraiser middle of next year. Anyone care to help me brainstorm?
- Mark and I wanted to buy an IXUS i-Zoom we saw in a catalogue. It's just around 19K and can be paid installment for zero interest. Comes with a free Selphy 700 too. Too bad we don't have a BPI credit card.
- Again I need a camera so I can take Sam's picture whenever he looks amazingly cute, which is about every other hour.
- I'm finally getting sleepy. Rambling works.
- Should clean Sam's bottles before I go to sleep but will probably end up asking my mom to do it.
- I should stop being so lazy and be a better mom.
- Sam couldn't sleep well for long periods if he can't touch my face or at least sense that I'm beside him.
- Life can be so sweet.
- A good thought is a nice closing. Will help me sleep peacefully.
- Night world.