Wasn't able to read anything last night except Mark's text messages. So I guess I'll just write about toilet reading today.
Toilet reading - v. Reading while sitting on the toilet bowl usually while performing the daily ritual of body cleansing.
So what made me decide to write about toilet reading? Simple.... I am an avid toilet reader. Note, not habitual but avid. I cannot seem to go inside the comfort room without something to read (not including public CRs of course).
Top Five Toilet Reading Material:
1. Archie Comics - Archie is the ultimate toilet reading material because the stories are short enough so that when somebody (usually my Mom) shouts that they need to use the toilet, I can finish the story without having to hurry. Besides I don't have to use much brain power to read it, I just look at the pictures and laugh.
2. National Geographic - This comes close to Archie. The magazine is so full of pictures that I usually just look at the them and their captions. National Geographic is actually better in a way since it is a lot more educational than Archie Comics.
3. Edith Hamilton's Greek Mythology - This book is a compilation of short stories on (tada!) Greek Mythology. I especially love reading the stories on lovers, they're interesting and are just the right length for toilet reading. I love Cupid's love story!
4. Star Trek - Any Star Trek book will do. Of course I don't finish the entire book inside the comfort room or my mom will have a fit. Besides it gets pretty uncomfortable sitting there after a few minutes. But since you can the book in an hour or two you can continue your toilet reading to bedside reading...
5. AVON brochures - My mom is an AVON lady so we have a lot of brochures lying around. When I really really have to go to the bathroom and can't seem to find a suitable toilet reading material I just grab the latest brochure and thumb through it. The only problem with this one is that it makes me want to buy almost everything in the brochure! Hmmm... Maybe I should tell my mom to put brochures with her number in public toilets. I bet it will boost her sales. Ha!