ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
personality tests by similarminds.com
Some interesting facts about ENFPs (Emphasis added by me kasi I find that they are very descriptive of me. Italicized comments mine.):
- They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything.
- ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them. Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime. To onlookers, the ENFP may seem directionless and without purpose, but ENFPs are actually quite consistent, in that they have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives. Everything that they do must be in line with their values.- Oh the agony of this realization right when I'm trying to find my place in the career world!
- An ENFP needs to focus on following through with their projects. This can be a problem area for some of these individuals...Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving.- Shudder! Oh the failure that is me. I need to learn to beat this weakness. I absolutely HATE it.
- Most ENFPs have great people skills. They are genuinely warm and interested in people, and place great importance on their inter-personal relationships...They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level.
- Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery...This is a challenging area of life for most ENFPs, and can be frustrating for ENFP's family members. - No wonder I suck at being a stay-home anything and Mark gets so sick of me all the time. Hehe.
- An ENFP who has "gone wrong" may be quite manipulative - and very good it. - Horns starting to grow....
- Always seeing the possibilities of what could be, they may become bored with what actually is.
- ENFPs like a little excitement in their lives, and are best matched with individuals who are comfortable with change and new experiences.- Mein Gott. Talk about mismatched. Thankfully the hubby's personality type sticks through thick and thin.
- They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks. Consequently, ENFPs work best in situations where they have a lot of flexibility, and where they can work with people and ideas.
- Because they are so alert and sensitive, constantly scanning their environments, ENFPs often suffer from muscle tension. - This is so interesting to learn kasi I suffer from muscle pain behind the shoulder blades so much. My muscles just knot up for no apparent reason. I also have been feeling concerned about the fact that I always find my jaw hurting because I clench them most of the time without realizing it!