Thursday, January 31, 2008

2007 Recap

It's just a few minutes before February and I feel the NEED to blog before January ends. Anyway with just a few minutes to to type away here are some of my thoughts and some events in my life.

2007 Recap
  • Good in terms of Mark's career move.
  • Very good in terms of Sam's improvement health-wise.
  • Very good in terms of opportunities opening up to me.
  • Very bad in terms of me making the most out of opportunities.
  • Very good in terms of starting to have an even better relationship with Mark.
  • Very good in terms of finding a good helper.
  • Very good in terms of me taking more steps to be closer to my mom and dad.
  • Very good in terms of me taking more concrete steps to get my head get screwed back in place. Pretty poor in terms of making significant progress in that regard.
Need to post!!! More by Feb 1! OC!

No comments: