Thursday, August 02, 2007

Personalization

I just noticed that the header in Neopets looked like this.

To make sure that it wasn't Neopet's birthday but them greeting me a happy birthday in the cutest and least annoying way possible I logged out just to be sure. As I expected the header reverted back to the usual unadorned yellow color. Though it may be a small thing, as I've said I love commercial greetings. It is the small things like this that adds pleasant surprises to one's day and [in this case literally] adds more color to my life. I don't know about you but I think personalization rocks!

Off course I took a screenshot of this since it'll be gone in a few hours. I'm thinking of compiling a repository of Neopets' birthday skins over the years! Wish I had logged on every year during my birthday before so I'll know how long they've been doing this. Oh well maybe I'll shoot them an email just to satisfy my curiosity.

No comments: