Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Baby Post

Angel spent the night last Saturday at home with us taking pictures of Sam. I think she fell in love with my baby babalik daw next week eh... Here's two of my favorite pics.


Sam with Ninang Angel's gift. ^_^

My reason for living.


******

Baby Shower

Some batchmates (and their other halves) dropped by last last weekend for a baby shower. I've been in this stupor for days before they came and was apprehensive about the visit but as it turned out I enjoyed it tremendously. Thanks guys for the gifts and the visit. The long chat with Aisa which she calls tsismisan ng mga nanay especially helped lift my spirits. It was great to see all of you. I didn't realize that I missed having company sooo much.

8 comments:

jas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jas said...

hannabadoo... nice pictures! ang cute-cute ni baby Sam :)

Anonymous said...

pogi e. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

haay buti ka pa...

jas said...

hannabadoo happy happy birthday! :)

jas said...

hannabadoo la michika boo la bilibi balibi boo... :D

jaemark said...

hannah! happy birthday... ang tanda mo na, pwede ka nang mag-asawa :)

Celedor said...

HB