Friday, November 04, 2005

Scattered blog...straight from a scatterbrain

Sam is a high maintenance baby. He should not be left alone even fo r a few minutes because he might pull out his nasal feeding tube. He really does love to pull on it! Its weird but i find it cute. He also loves to talk, talk and talk when he’s awake. I feel so guilty because I do neglect him since he is sooo well behaved. I run around doing the laundry or fixing the room or even just simply texting or watching the TV! My bad! I’m so sorry Sam. My batteries are low and am starting to spiral down down down. I love Sam so much and I like to give him hugs and kisses but I think I’m not a fun mom at all.

I know I’ve got to get more organized and get my energy level up so I can cope. Oh hopeless me… however will I do that?

No comments: