Friday, April 18, 2008

Know Thy Self

Saw my sister's personality result from her blog...so I took it too. So far I'm happy with the results. I feel myself coming back. There was a time I felt so lost when several aspects of my personality had flipped. Now, as the test reflects, I'm starting to be myself again....at least the self that I liked.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Oh...and if you compare my personality to my sister's we are the exact opposite of each other. LOL. ^_^ It does explain though why I rely on her so much whenever I fall apart. Not that I cling to her but that deep within me I know she's there to pick up the pieces when I can't hold it together. Poor , poor, sister. She's a protector pala! Lucky you if she loves you but if not then...wala lang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe great, i like those tests. Let's see what comes out of it. Thanks for sharing

fayeatot said...

i took the tests. naaliw ako. they're quite right, noh? i had a fried take the test too, and he's pleased with the results. hehe.

pwede pala ako maging farmer and paramedic. aliw.

dreamwalker said...

Freaky how these tests show you something about yourself, no? And haha, your description of me...I'll keep quiet. But yes, I will always be here. :)